This website is intended to provide general information about Brinks Security Luxembourg SA and its affiliated entities. By accessing and using this website, you accept these general instructions for use and disclaimers without reservation. This website is not intended to collect personal or other data.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
This website is owned and operated by Brinks Security Luxembourg S.A.. The presentation and each of the elements, including trademarks, logos and domain names, appearing on the website www.brinks.lu are protected by the laws in force on intellectual property and belong to the Brinks Group or its subsidiaries, or are the subject of an authorisation for use.
All information on the www.brinks.lu website (documents included in the website, whatever their form, texts, images, sounds, as well as all elements created for the website) are protected by intellectual property rights. The reproduction and use of all documents published on this website are authorised exclusively for strictly personal and private purposes, provided that the source is mentioned. Subject to respect for intellectual property rights and any other property rights mentioned, any reproduction, use or distribution of copies made for other purposes, other than strictly personal and private, is expressly prohibited and punishable by law.
Brink's Security Luxembourg and/or its subsidiaries reserve the right to prosecute any act of infringement of its intellectual property rights. No licence, nor any other right than that of consulting the website, is granted to anyone with regard to intellectual property rights.
Any framing of this website is strictly forbidden and consequently, no element appearing on a page of the website www.brinks.lu may be partially or totally distributed, transferred or inserted on another Internet site, nor may it be used to create derived products, except with the prior express written authorisation of Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A..
Unless otherwise indicated on the website, the company names, logos, products and brands mentioned on this website are the property of Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A.. They may not be used without the prior express written permission of Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A.
Scope of the information
The information available is offered in good faith. Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. endeavours to ensure to the best of its ability the accuracy and updating of the information published on the site, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice. However, Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. and its subsidiaries and affiliates do not represent or warrant the completeness, accuracy, currency or correctness of such information.
The user assumes the entire risk of relying on this information. This information is provided on the condition that the user receiving it can determine its suitability for a particular purpose before using it. In no event shall Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. or its subsidiaries and affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the reliance upon this information, its use or the use of the product or service to which it refers.
The information published on the site should not be considered as recommendations for the use of information, products, procedures, or services that would be in contradiction with industrial property and intellectual property rights. Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A., its subsidiaries and affiliates disclaim all liability, direct or indirect, if the use of this information infringes any copyright, trademark or patent.
The documents on this site may contain financial information. This financial information should not be construed as a solicitation to invest in the securities of The Brink's Company, as listed on the New York Stock Exchange. It should not be construed as a solicitation or public offering of securities, nor does it constitute an offer to subscribe for, purchase or otherwise acquire any listed or unlisted securities of The Brink's Company, any of its subsidiaries, or any of its affiliated entities.
The materials on this site may contain forward-looking statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations, business, strategy and plans of Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A.. Accordingly, the use of expressions such as "expects", "anticipates", as well as statements regarding management's objectives, estimates and targets for business/production and trends in results of operations are forward-looking. These statements are based on assumptions that may prove to be inaccurate and are subject to risk factors such as changes in foreign exchange rates, the price of petroleum products, regulatory considerations, and general economic and financial conditions.
Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. assumes no responsibility to update the forecasts due to new information or future events or otherwise.
Limitations of liability
Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. declines all responsibility :
- for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the website
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party, leading to a modification of the information or elements made available on the website;
- for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, even if Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. would have been advised of the possibility of such damages, caused by reason of (i) the access of any person to the website or the impossibility of accessing it, (ii) the use of the website, including any deterioration, virus, bugs, Trojan horse that could infect the computer equipment or any other property, and/or (iii) the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the website.
The materials on the website or any other website are provided without warranty of any kind. Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. makes no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties as to the nature of the information provided, its fitness for a particular purpose, or as to the products or services referred to in such information.
Under penalty of civil and/or criminal liability, the user undertakes:
- not to use the website for illegal or prejudicial purposes;
- not to prevent access to the website, nor to disrupt or modify the website, nor to render the website less effective or to cause damage to the website, to Brink's or to third parties;
- not to use the website to transmit or disseminate any computer virus or other harmful or illegal information
- not to infringe any intellectual property rights on the website;
- not to set up hyperlinks to the Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. website from other websites or other resources on the Internet network. These links must be subject to the prior express written authorisation of Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A.
For the user's convenience, certain links on this website may point to websites maintained by third parties over which Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. has no control. The existence of a link between the website and a third party website does not mean that Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A approves in any way of the content of the third party site and of the use that may be made of it. As these websites are not under the control of Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A., Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. consequently declines all responsibility, in particular editorial responsibility, for the connection and content of these websites. Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A cannot be held responsible for any collection and transmission of personal data, installation of cookies or any other process carried out by these websites.
Security and privacy on the network
Messages sent by the user via the Internet can be intercepted on the network. Until they reach Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A., their confidentiality cannot therefore be guaranteed. Furthermore, the origin of electronic messages received by Brink's Security Luxembourg S.A. may be falsified. Consequently, no complaint transmitted by an Internet message will be taken into account.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The website and its content are governed by Luxembourgish law, and any possible dispute relating to it will be subject to the jurisdiction of Luxembourg courts.
We do our utmost to provide you with a quality service. However, if you wish to make a complaint, you can do so in one of the following ways:
- By e-mail to email@example.com
- By mail to : Brink's Security Luxembourg, 8 rue de Bitbourg, L-1273 Luxembourg
- By registered letter addressed to Brink's Security Luxembourg at the above address.
In order to deal with your complaint in the best possible way, we invite you to mention the following information:
- Your customer number
- Your contract number
- Your contact details
- The nature of your claim
We take it upon us to provide you with a written acknowledgement of receipt and the contact person responsible for your complaint within 10 working days of receipt of your complaint.
We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint and will respond without undue delay and in any event within a period of not more than one month from the date of receipt of the complaint to the date of our first response.
In the event that the complaint has not been dealt with to your satisfaction, Brink's will:
- provide you with a full explanation of its position on the complaint upon your written request by registered letter.
- inform you in writing of the existence of the out-of-court complaint resolution procedure with the CSSF. CSSFRegulation N°13-02 on out-of-court settlement of complaints (Mém. A - N° 187 of 28 October 2013)
- provide you with a copy of this regulation or the reference to the CSSFwebsite. The request must be submitted in writing, either by post to the address of the CSSF, or by fax to the CSSF (at the number published on its website), or by e-mail (to the address published on its website). To facilitate the submission of your request, a form is available on the CSSF website.