2016 Creation of Brink's Alarm & Security Technologies: merger of the technical services of Brink's Security Luxembourg and Pierre Kess & Fils 2014 Authorised operator of the Luxembourg Freeport
Acquisition of Pierre Kess & Fils in Luxembourg
2005 Merger of Securicor and Brink's in Luxembourg 1972 Creation of Securicor
Key figuresKey figures
Brink's Group worldwide:
- More than 62,000 employees
- more than 1,200 branches
- Customers in over 100 countries
- A presence in 41 countries
Brink's Group in Luxembourg:
Nearly 1,000 security professionals at your service 24/7 throughout the country.
With over 160 years of experience:
The Group is one of the world leaders in secure logistics.
In Luxembourg, Brink's offers the following services to professionals and private individuals, among others:
- Guarding, reception and mobile patrols
- Cash management:
- National and international transport of funds and processing of valuables
- Cash solutions (CompuSafe®):
- Integrated cash management solutions
- Freeport approved operator
- Remote surveillance:
- Remote monitoring of private and business customers and interventions
- Key management
- Electronic and physical security equipment:
- Installation, maintenance and repair
Brink's Group in Luxembourg guarantees high quality services:
- Guarding and security company approved by the Ministry of Justice
- Authorised to handle information classified as a national and European Union secret
- ISO 9001:2015 / 14001:2015 certified
- SuperDrecksKëscht® certified
- Approved as a Financial Sector Professional (FSP) by the Commission de Surveillance of the Financial Sector
- Authorised operator of Freeport
- Holder of the Made in Luxembourg label
We are a member of the following associations related to our sector of activity in Luxembourg: Chambre de Commerce du Luxembourg, Chambre des Métiers, Fédération des Artisans, Fédération du Génie Technique, FEDIL Security Services, Mouvement Luxembourgeois pour la Qualité et l'Excellence, Ecotrel...
Brink's in Luxembourg has always been a socially responsible stakeholder and also works towards the environment.
Each year, Brink's in Luxembourg supports a local charity in lieu of customer gifts.
This year, Brink's has chosen to support SOS Children's Villages World.
Our social commitment translates in particular into
- Striving for cohesion in our company to combat all forms of discrimination in hiring, remuneration and evaluation of our staff. An equal opportunities plan is in place in the company as well as a policy of inclusion and first job opportunities for young people,
- Creating and developing relationships at work,
- Promoting continuous training, investing in qualifications and developing our staff through our Human Resources policy,
- Putting people at the heart of our actions,
- Providing quality services,
- Ensuring continuity of socially responsible behaviour when negotiating with our staff,
- Developing a common company culture with strong values,
- Protecting and supporting our staff on a daily basis.
Brink's also implements many practical measures on a daily basis to reduce its impact on the environment through continuous staff awareness and certified monitoring of its environmental actions.
Among other things, Brink's in Luxembourg recovers and recycles the various dismantled electronic components, ferrous and non-ferrous metals from old installations, used batteries, paper, cardboard and wood from the various packaging and the used uniforms of the agents and installers at your service.
Which security solution is right for you?
Our advisors offer a wide range of protection services for individuals and professionals.Make an appointment now and let our consultants advise you