As a recognised player on the national market for over 15 years, the experience of the technical department of Brink's Security Luxembourg in the field of electronic security and more particularly in the installation of security doors has been proven.
Our activities offer a wide range of multi-brand doors for turnkey installation: the realisation of projects ranges from the design and planning of the work to the final installation by a team of specialised technicians who are continuously trained in the latest products.
Our Technical Department also guarantees the maintenance and after-sales service of the installations it carries out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our main models of security doors :
- Fire resistant aluminium doors EI30 / EI60 / EI120
- Fire resistant steel doors EI30 / EI60 / EI120
- Burglar-proof steel doors
- Soundproof steel doors
- Blast-proof steel doors
- Fire resistant wood doors EI30 / EI60
- Burglar resistant wood doors
- Soundproof wooden doors
Selected for their design as well as their high level of protection, our wide range of safes meet the highest security standards and are installed by Brink's Technical Department.
- Vaults and fireproof safes
- Prefabricated vaults
- Safes of all sizes
- Fireproof safes
- Automated key management system
- Installation of opening and seismic detectors
- "Temporitz" opening delay device
For the installation of the various automatic doors in its range, the Technical Department of Brink's Security Luxembourg offers only products that have been built and studied according to the most demanding specifications and the most rigorous industrial constraints.
Depending on the practical and security needs of each customer, a study will be carried out to determine the best solution at the best cost.
The most commonly used models:
- Tripod turnstile: single internal/external passage
- Rotating turnstiles for all external heights, manual or electromechanical
- Automatic rising barriers: the ideal solution for controlling access in outdoor environments (car parks or others) where the intensity of vehicle traffic must be regulated.
- Speedgates /Speedstiles: fast opening and closing gates for safe entry and exit. Robust and easy to use
Of all the security systems designed primarily for professional use, access control systems are certainly the most versatile. They can be used for daily monitoring of comings and goings in a building, as well as for keeping exportable statistics to use in payroll programs.
A wise choice for anyone wishing to develop an interesting alternative to the simple locking of doors, Brink's Security Luxembourg offers, among others:
- Access control management for all levels of risk
- Card systems
- Button systems
- Biometric systems
- Choice of the number of users
- Secure computer systems
- The keeping of statistics and attendance records
- The export of data to payroll programs
- Management of time slots, access groups and public holidays
To secure the exterior of your sites, Brink's installs, maintains and repairs:
- Access turnstiles, with grids, glass walls, armoured doors, etc.
- Road blockers,
- Automatic retractable bollards,
- Armoured booths,
- Secure/shielded areas on request (mobile bank, shelters, receptions, etc.).