Security agent in remote surveillance (M/F)
Are you a receptionist, guard, firefighter, dog handler or first aider looking for a new challenge?
Do you speak Luxembourgish, French, German or any other language?
We are interested in your skills.
We are looking for
Type of contract : Permanent contract
Work schedule : Full time
Discretionary monthly bonus
We are looking for motivated officers for assignments at our various clients’ locations in Luxembourg.
"Security is not just a man's job"
Applications are treated in strict confidence and in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data.
Please send your application (C.V. with photo and cover letter) via our form.
- Ensuring remote surveillance of a location by managing the video surveillance system
- Taking charge of all calls (customers, agents, technicians, etc.)
- Managing alarms (fire, intrusion, sabotage, technical) and organising patrol interventions if necessary
- Transmitting information in the event of incidents
- Managing the schedules in the event of the absence of the team in charge
- Managing and guarding of keys
- Preferably an experienced security guard or experience in a call centre
- Good command of French, English and German and/or Luxembourgish
- Comfortable with IT tools
- Flexible and available for shift work
- Very good stress management, self-control
- Reliable, rigorous, attentive, diplomatic
- Very good management of priorities and able to provide quick solutions to a given problem
- Clean criminal record